Welcome to NEMRUT TOURS
Mt Nemrut; At the junction of the East and West civilisations, Nemrut Dagi (Mount Nemrut) is one of the most astounding sites in Turkey: A collection of colossal statues on a remote mountain 2150m high, adorning the temple and tomb of King Antiochus.
Nemrut Dağı has since been a significant attraction, with thousands sunrise and sunset visitors to see the stones in the best possible light. It has been designated a World Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO, and is one of the most important National Parks in the country. In addition to the statues, the entire site includes art from the Commagene civilisation, the Eskikale (Old Castle), Yenikale (New Castle), Karakus Hill and Cendere Bridge. Most people use the nearby towns of Malatya, Kahta or Adiyaman as a base, and the road to the summit is only open from mid-April to mid-October because of heavy snow the rest of the year.
- Cappadocia-Nemrut Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia-Nemrut Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia-Nemrut-Pamukkale-Efesos Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia-Pamukkale -Efesos Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia-Antalya-Pamukkale-Efesos Tours
- Istanbul-Cappadocia-Nemrut-Antalya-Pamukkale-Efesos-Pergamon-Troy-İstanbul Tours
- Design Your Own Tours